Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scanography




It must be Valentine's day- because I've got love on the brain!These 3 Images I used to make the one below. The top left is a pear necklace that ties with a long red ribbon, the top right is me hovering over the scanner with BRIGHT red lipstick and the bottom middle is a shirt that I actually wore to class the day we got the assignment.


We've got quite a lot of valentine candy around the house so I used a bunch of the hearts to spell, "love" I'm actually not 100% in love with this picture and I might try to re-scan something before Monday rolls around!



3 comments:

  1. Good morning Rachel. I really like your scanography. Not only did you select creative subject matter, but I love the added text. The red lipstick really pops and I though your colors blended well together. Your candy hearts are also very cute and contrast wonderfully with the black background. Moving on to borders, my favorite was the baby bouquet! The brushed on effect added a new and more complex dimension to the photo. Also, your baby pictures looked adorable! Overall, you did fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, your collage is super creative! I really like how you blended the images. It gives it a dark, almost sinister feel. Way to think outside the box. I didn't even think of using clothes for patterns and backgrounds. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, kudos for putting your face in front of the scanner! The composition if your 3-scan combination is wonderful. Did you do anything in Camera Raw to your scans to get a certain effect? I was impressed with the heart shape of the beads and ribbon. You should be commended for your creative ability.

    ReplyDelete