Sunday, February 6, 2011

Portraits

Here are my dating portraits with a 1950's edge.
Everyone remembers that first amazing feeling when the guy calls and asks you out for the first time.

I'd like you to meet my lovely model Hysen.




Kyler is our dater for these portraits. Sammy's were so nice and let us have free range of the place. Here is our environmental shot with the lovely waitress making the western favorite: fry sauce.

I had so many favorites with them they had to get a place on the blog


I think I might send this one into the Coke-Cola company.


I chose to wave out the background on this picture to really make the people pop out more.

What better way to end a date?! Hopefully Hysen's boyfriend doesn't see. Oh, and ladies, Kyler is currently single.

1.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/5, ISO-400
2.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/4, ISO-400
3.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/5.6, ISO-400
4.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/5.6, ISO-400
5.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/5, ISO-400
6.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/4.5, ISO-100
7.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/5, ISO-400
8.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/5, ISO-400
9.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/5.6, ISO-100
10.Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f/5.6, ISO-400

3 comments:

  1. Great job this week. I loved it. I felt like you really did tell a story. Each picture had some great details and emotion. I think the models are posed very well and the angels are just awesome. The colors are great and I think there is a good mix of color and black and white. You did a great job with the match and replace color edits too. I love the coca-cola picture and the phone call pictures. AWESOME JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of the couple with the Coca Cola bottle. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the story you tell with your portraits. You did a great job with your editing as well. Awesome job Rachel.

    ReplyDelete