Sunday, February 27, 2011

Macro Abstract

A hole with a wall
To think of Bannak is to think of texture. The rich wood and peeling wall paper cover almost ever wall. To add them all together is the blessing of Photo Shop.
A Wall
A hole
This is one of the many key holes to peer into at the ghost town. In photo shop I added the wood layer. I put a darkened the entire picture to create more of a focal point on the light through the hole. I also masked out the layer of wood off the already wood to not interrupt the gain that was already present. I also masked out the layer on the key hole as well.
1.Wall, Canon Rebel xs, f 14, ISO 200, focal 35mm
2. Hole, Canon Rebel xs, f 13, ISO 200, Focal 49mm

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    Your macro abstract turned out great! Both pictures have the same lighting and they blend together quite well. Good job! I also enjoyed your HDR pictures, they turned out perfect. Good job tweaking the settings to get it to turn out as it did!

    ReplyDelete