Saturday, February 12, 2011

Borders!!

I was blessed with the best model this week- TRISTAN!!! He's my newest nephew born on February 9.
Tiny Tristan
For this border effect I used creative border number 9- the Sprayed Edge Effect. I did put a nice baby blue edge around it but then decided on the simple elegance of white. Taken with Canon Rebel xs, f 5.6, Expo time 1/13, ISO-400, focal 49mm

Baby Bouquet
Some of the flowers that Tate, Tristan's mom, received in the hospital. I used the Brushed on Effect, lesson 10, and added more saturation in for the flowers to pop. Taken with a Canon Rebel xs, f 4.5, Expo 1/8, ISO-400, Focal 37mm

Daddy Bryant
Here is father and sleepy son. The picture wasn't as dark on the mac I was working on verses my pc! I used the quick and simple border we learned in class then tone-down the occupancy on the outside edges so they could show through. Taken with Canon Rebel xs, f 4.5, Expo 1/200, ISO-400, focal 33mm

1 comment:

  1. Rachel - I absolutely love your scanography! The necklace made into a heart is so creative, and the red lipstick also. I love the black background as well. I also really like the flower picture with the painted on effect that you did. That was a great picture for that effect. Awesome job - very creative.

    ReplyDelete