Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fine Art





Fine art was a tricky process! Sister Esplin was right when she said that if you fowl up on part of the process then the clipping mask doesn't work. I opened a new document on photoshop then created 5 or 6 back boxes, I inserted my picture in a 'clipping mask' format so that it would show up in the black box windows. I added the text with my company name "Darling Despot Photography" and with a previous scan of my signature. It was also hard to pick just one picture to feature. The top on is an engagement picture of my friend Chris and his fiance Lizy. The second one was the picture of our wall at home after I posted up the tree and cut-out leaves. The third is an angel picture that I did a couple posts back.

1 comment:

  1. Great fine art templates! I especially liked the multicolored tree leaves because the image flows from frame to frame. The one with the statues is a fun shot too.

    ReplyDelete