Thursday, January 6, 2011

5 Pictures from Past Work

I can't believe how hard it was to pick just 5 pictures! I probably took too long trying to decide, but here ya' go!

This is a rose out of my mom's garden. I was visiting here when a rowdy thunderstorm set it. What was left was gorgeous skies and dew dropped flowers.
The photography company I work for was commissioned to do take some pictures of a wildlife preserve, Desoto Bend. A fellow photographer and myself went out right at dawn on Thanksgiving day morning and got some gorgeous shots of the surrounding wildlife.

This is my cat, Frazer, who turned out to be quite the little model. He's practically a farrel cat who roams the country side and we only see him a couple days out of the week. I loved all the color flecks in his eyes.


Joy was an old roommate of mine who wanted to get into modeling. These were taking last summer. She is so photogenic and it was a real joy to work with her!




Last summer there was a large brush fire outside of Rexburg. I grabbed my camera and got to the highest spot in town. The temple made for a perfect subject matter against the smoke clouds behind it.



2 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of a rose from your momma's garden. It is a visually attractive picture for a few reasons. I love that you can clearly see the drops of water on the rose petals. The focus on the red petals and the slight blur of the stem and leaves creates a nice focal point. Honestly all 5 of your pictures were great! It is obvious that you have had lots of experience in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cats eye photo, it is so crisp that it is almost spooky haha.

    ReplyDelete